I've decided to continue with Ryan McNeil's 2016 blindspot blogathon. Other LAMB bloggers are also participating, so it should be fun. The idea is you select 12 films you've never seen before and write about a film each month.
My list is not varied in terms of decades. All of the selections tie in with an 80s music project I'm doing on the blog. I've tried to pick films that have soundtracks that look intriguing or films I missed by acclaimed directors. I realize some of these films are lowbrow entertainment and not necessarily masterpieces, but sometimes that's what you need.
I took the liberty of borrowing a header banner another blogger created, hope that's alright! Anyway, feist your eyes on the 12 films:
Valley Girl (1983) (Martha Coolidge)
Sid and Nancy (1986) (Alex Cox)
One from the Heart (1982) (Francis Ford Coppola)
Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters (1985) (Paul Schrader)
To Live and Die in L.A. (1985) (William Friedkin)
Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure (1989) (Stephen Herek)
What do you think of my choices? Have you seen these films?














0 Yorumlar