Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

40 WinKs....


Shall we say that my mind has definitely been in travel mode this week? I just came across the very chic boutique hotel 40 WinKs located in East London. Jackie @ (Home blogspot)....My fabulous British blogger friend...you probably already know all about this place, I'm sure! I am in love! How hot is this 18th century Queen Anne townhouse? From what I understand, it's a hot spot for photographers, stylists, art directors, models and I would say any creative type...or wanna be creative type....let's be fair. It has just two guest rooms, which must be the smallest boutique hotel in existence! Room "one" is $89.00 a night and room "two" is $125.00...I know...affordable too.

The home is an eclectic mix of shabby chic; old and new; chock full of glamour...It's actually the home of London Based interior designer, David Carter...Love, love, love this place! So much eye candy and so much charm...I can't take it...Just see for yourself...Enjoy!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar