Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mornin's Work Done

Sweetthing and I managed to get the new Silver Thorn hedges set in the ground..the larger ones were about this size when I planted them last year..they grow fast. The plan is to have a Silver Thorn hedge surrounding sweetthing's half acre..and I want it about six foot high and so think that a snail has a hard time getting through it. Then I may get me a big alligator, cut its tail off and paint it yeller..call it 'ole yeller' and feed it trespassers and Jehova Witnesses.



Over the years I have developed a number of skills..jack of all trades and master of none except one..I am the worlds best at making a mess. People if there was a paying job of making a mess of things..well, excepting congress..I could make millions. gotta clean this shit up...I finally found my hedge clippers..and the damn battery was dead so I got it on charge...



so I can cut these things back again..for the fourth time already this year. These things are like ragheaded terrorists..the more you kill the more keep coming back..I may have to nuke 'em.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar