I was obviously … completely unintentionally … way ahead of the game when I ordered these from Who Gives a Crap in November of last year. My thinking was that they would be brilliant to bring to the Van and stack in the cupboard in the bathroom as they are all individually wrapped and not in plastic, I was having a little rant against unnecessary plastics at the time.
The company have just had to issue press and online alerts to say that they have only enough stock left for their regular subscribers at the moment totally due to panic buying.
But they did other readers of this newspaper an alternative suggestion … 🤣
I hadn't realised just how much panic buying has been going on until I nipped into Sainsbury's to pick Mum up a bottle of milk, while she waited in the car with Suky. The lady being served at the checkout in front of me was asking why there were no toilet rolls on the shelves, the cashier answered that they have been restocking the toilet rolls and kitchen rolls at least three times each day and are selling out almost immediately.
This panic buying seems more contagious than Coronavirus itself!!
I loved the box the toilet rolls come in, and it really made the delivery guy smile.
The prettily wrapped rolls are almost too good to be hidden in a cupboard … I may have to leave a couple on the shelf instead!!
Sue xx


0 Yorumlar