Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Appreciation

My large sized Yorkshire Pudding Appreciation Society T-shirt arrived yesterday - a day too late for the Yorkshire Day celebrations. You can see it (above)  hanging from the rotary clothes dryer in our garden. When I discovered that my blog had inspired visitors and fans to form an appreciation society I was moved to tears. My guess is that the society's development has been driven by lifelong fan Mr R.Brague of Rutting Moose Avenue, Canton GA, USA. Thanks Bob - you're a brick sir! I further expect that the avant-garde pudding design in the middle was by New Zealand artist Ms K de Chevalle of Flat Kiwi Road, Tauranga NZ. No doubt visitors to this post will want to order their own T-shirts, so don't be bashful - Click here.

I chose the "Heather" version but the shirt is also available in Kelly Green, Sky Blue or White and please don't fret Earl J.Gray of The Minstrel Boy to The War Is Gone Lane, Trelawnyd, Wales because the shirt is available in the accommodating XXXL size you prefer...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar