Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Back to Basics: How to Wear a Turtleneck

I love basics! You know, those closet staples that always make every stylists' must-have list? A crisp white button down, a basic black patent work pump, a nude colored trench, etc.  But  a downside to basics is that they can be a bit boring, a little on the uninspired side.  So,  why not add some flair to a dull outfit?   For this look, I started with a camel colored turtleneck.  I consider a great turtleneck a basic that every girl should have in her closet. 

As always, accessorizing is a key featuring of how I pull together my outfits.


How to wear a turtle neck sweater? By pairing it with a bold statement necklace, cinching the waist with a skinny belt, and layering an unexpected color underneath. 


You guys have seen this necklace from The Limited a lot lately (similar here), so I should remember to take it off, but I've even slept in it I love it so much!  The skinny belt is a no-name brand belt that probably came attached to a dress at some point.  Don't forge to roll up your skinny jeans to complete this casual look.

Click here to read the rest of this post!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar