Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Last House on the Left: The Worst is Yet To Come!

I painted this in 2005, with one main objective: cover the hideous artwork on the massive canvas I got as a parting gift when the organization I was working for closed down. More importantly, I wanted to cover it with something bad ass. I had never painted anything in my life, but I was willing to give it a try.

It took me almost an entire month, and I must have listened to the A Night of Rehearsal: 20 Years Ago album by King Diamond's first band, The Black Rose, a thousand times over in the process of creating this giant piece of art.


Last House on the Left: The Worst is Yet To Come!
Acrylic on Canvas
8 feet wide x 6 feet high


Hanging in my living room.
She's a big girl.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar