Good morning and it's the new year as well! I'm sitting at my kitchen table wearing gym clothes and writing up this knitting post. My knitting has picked up a bit, finally. I find pockets of time each day to do many rows on the
mittens. Such fun to see the pattern emerge, and I hope that a gentle blocking will ease those bumpy knit stitches here and there (I think it will).
My son in law's sweater is getting to the secret sauce of pattern knitting - JOY! After all that stockinette, I'm thrilled to be patterning and following directions. Let's hope I continue to have smooth sailing with this knit.
I've been reading
Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng. This has been on my to read list forever and I finally bought a copy. So far it's a great read and I'm captivated by the various points of view by family members reflecting on a relative's unexpected suicide. It's not as depressing as it sounds.
I'm also reading on my Kindle
A Rule Against Murder by Louise Penny. I love her writing and revisiting the same characters. Just started the book so I haven't formed an opinion yet.
What are you knitting and reading?
Joining
Ginny
0 Yorumlar