Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Potpourri

Hello!  Did you miss me on Wednesday?  Well.. I had nuthin'.  :-)  I try to blog on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  So, here I am back with a "potpourri" of things to share.  First off is a neat tin I just got delivered a few minutes ago.  I order things from King Arthur Flour occasionally and they had on their Facebook page that you could get a free anniversary tin if you ordered 2 bags of flour - well, I'd ordered much more than that over the last six months so I called them and they sent it to me!  I'm going to keep my KA flour in it.  


Next up is our new electric pressure cooker.  My sister Denise got one and has been raving about the fast and delicious things she's been making with it so we decided to order one.  Our first meal was homemade chicken noodle soup and it was delicious!  



My sister recommended this cookbook and we also got it today.  It has several different recipes for pot roasts.  It cuts the time way down on a roast and they come out extremely tender and delicious.  I'll let you know how our pot roast goes that we make tonight.



Here is a photo of the soup we made.  Yum!


Last night we went to Caleb's music program - "We Love Bugs".  LOL!  Can you find him?  :-)  They sang several songs about bugs.  


Caleb is in the back row, 5th boy in from the left, in a black shirt.  


Caleb's first grade class went up on stage and sang a song while they held hands and went around in a ring, in and out, it was fun.  He's in the back middle.  I loved the neat backdrop that someone drew for the program.


I ordered this pillow cover for Kristi for Christmas, it took so long to arrive that I told her it's for her birthday.  LOL!  She loves VW Buses and has one of her own.  She loves it.



I made a few more of these cute little puffed crochet hearts, I think they're adorable.


Diego's daddy - my son's friend from work - sent me a photo of his little boy wearing the booties and hat I sent to him.  They don't match, but that's okay.   


Lastly, I'm on book 5 of the 6 book series by Sara Donati.  I'm into "Queen of Swords" now and these books have been SO good!  It's kind of neat to know that the author lives in the forest here near the Oregon coast.  I'm kind of sad to know that the series is almost over.  Then what?  :-)


I'm off to a birthday lunch soon and then on to swimming.  Busy, busy!  Do you have any fun weekend plans?  ((hugs)), Teresa :-) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar