Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More Painted Zombies...

I've been slowly painting my way through my Victory Force zombies. Here are 6 more for your enjoyment...

Starting at the left we have a zombie in a leather jacket with his arm eaten off.  He reminds me of The Fonz, but that probably dates me.  Next is a pair of zombies wearing what looks like yoga clothes.  I call them 'Zombie Mike' and 'Zombie Jenn' for reasons of my own...

In this group we start with a diminutive zed who I've painted up to be an old man.  I think it is actually supposed to be a boy but I'd already painted him before I realized this. Next is a zed who looks for all the world like Edgar Allan Poe.  I suppose he could also be Tom Selleck, but I went for the Poe theme.  Last we have the ubiquitous 'nurse zombie'.  She's wearing a red name badge because all the nurses wear red name badges at the hospital where I work.
Finally I'm adding one more shot of the alley behind my house.  Somehow I missed posting this in my last post.  I especially like the potholes in this one.  Anyone seen any good pothole modeling out there?
That's it for now.

To all my American friends, have a safe, happy Independence Day!  To my British friends...well...have a safe, happy July 4th.

: )

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar