I've seen a few FrankenSets out there - John has a Braves set, Tom has a Cubs set, Nick has the Dime Box FrankenSet, Robert has a serial numbered card set. Jeff's got a White Sox FrankenSet. I'm sure there are many others. Tell me about yours in the comments!
I decided this would be a good way to at least start organizing my Twins cards.
My own "rules" for the set are pretty simple -
1. Each card should be a Twins player in a Twins uniform (and exclude multi-team cards)
2. If at all possible, each page should have 9 unique players and 9 unique sets
3. Have Fun (Mandatory)
Here's Page 2:
And here are the backs:
10 - Bert Blyleven - 1987 Fleer Star Stickers
11 - Kirby Puckett - 1995 Score Select GOOOOOOOOOOLD TEAM
12 - Johan Santana - 2007 Allen and Ginter's
13 - Brad Radke - 1998 Bowman Hometown Parallel
14 - Tom Kelly - 1989 Topps
15 - Zoilo Versalles - 1964 Topps
16 - Frank Viola - 1986 Sportflics
17 - Joe Mauer - 2014 Topps Stadium Club Field Access
18 - Chili Davis - 1992 Topps Stadium Club
The first few pages I can get some inserts and subsets in there, so that's fun. I could probably do a Kirby Puckett Frankenset, all by himself!
I leave you with this great Al Franken tidbit - he can draw an accurate map of the United States free hand. It plays really well at the state fair:

0 Yorumlar